Our client is a highly successful fund administration co. They have an exceptional working environment, with great work/life balance, resulting in a very low staff turnover. They are steadily expanding through organic growth. A very attractive move for a candidate seeking broader exposure than in a large fund administrator
Financial Reporting Supervisor
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, the successful candidate will get broad exposure as they interact across the business:
- Manage the process of preparing and reviewing annual financial statements in accordance with the relevant Fund accounting framework.
- Review and ensure accuracy of disclosures via review of legal documents governing the fund and disclosures required under specified accounting standards.
- Coordinate the year-end financial statements preparation process and ensure that all queries relating to the financial statements are resolved on a timely basis.
- Ensure audit and financial reporting related issues are identified and investigated on a timely basis; and provide guidance for solutions.
- Review the work of others and ensure all work is scheduled to meet agreed timelines.
- Maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA or equivalent).
- 3 years + exposure to asset management accounting -auditing funds in a Big4 firm or funds financial reporting experience with an understanding of financial products.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS with an understanding of other GAAPs e.g. UK GAAP.
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail along with good knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to the funds
- Ability to research issues and present findings in a professional manner
- Strong understanding of the entire audit process and methodology as executed by the major audit firms.
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
Please forward your CV to the above email or call me on 01-9476383 for more details