- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds. May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.