- Assist with the preparation and review of fund financial statements and accounting statements on behalf of clients.
- Work with auditors and clients to ensure financial statements are accurately produced and verified on a timely basis
- Drafts financial statements or parts of accounting statements and reports and ensure supporting files are accurate and complete.
- Filing of approved financial statements with requisite authorities
- Ad hoc regulatory and client reporting as required
- Conducts second-level quality reviews to ensure reports do not have straightforward errors.
- Investigates errors and reaches out to appropriate team members to obtain needed information.
- Assists in preparing timetables and collaborating with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Funds or Big 4 audit
- Knowledge of Irish & US GAAP.
- Desire to pursure accountancy qaulifications.
- Highly competitive salary
- Life Assurance