Financial & Regulatory Reporting Team Lead
The purpose of this position is to manage the coordination and completion of financial and regulatory reporting services provided to clients.
Seeking a qualified accountant with IFRS and US GAAP experience in the funds sector.
It will involve Financial Statement Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
- Lead assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements including planning, budgeting, client relationship management and delegation to staff
- Providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating recent authoritative pronouncements for funds, to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting group and clients
- Lead a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards. Ensure that the work is allocated appropriately and reviewed thoroughly
- Establish staff goals, prepare performance evaluations, direct individual and group staff meetings.
- Develop strong relationships with internal parties, clients and audit firm personnel
- Recognize and communicate potential opportunities for new clients as well as value added service enhancements for existing clients
- A minimum of three years’ experience in funds
- IFRS and US GAAP experience with financial statements for funds
- Experience in leading a team of accountants and/or auditors
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent communication and writing skills
APPLY NOW and queries please to Marguerite Brahim 021 4944862