This position will incorporate the provision of pension’s advice and solutions to high net worth individuals in addition to the development of financial planning and investment proposals for high net worth individuals, intermediaries and companies. The successful individual will work as part of a team of in-house technical/investment experts and will have an in-depth knowledge of pensions, financial planning and investment disciplines.
- Develop a deep understanding of the companies pension platform and the Irish pension market and apply this knowledge in dealing with clients and intermediaries.
- To work with the Financial Planning Team in developing financial planning and investment solutions for high net worth individuals which incorporates knowledge of pension, tax and investment disciplines;
- To contribute to internal and external pension communications provided by the Financial Planning Team;
- To develop relationships with key intermediaries and professional service firm;
- To assist in the ongoing compliance of existing pension products and investments.
- Degree or Masters level qualification in a business related discipline;
- Experience in advising clients directly in relation to their pension, financial planning and investment needs;
- Knowledge of and previous experience of pensions and/or investment disciplines is essential;
- QFA qualification
- CFP qualification (or in the process of completion)
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- A flexible, positive attitude towards work;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- A professional telephone manner;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An ability to prioritise own workload.