Assisting the Head of European FP&A, your role will focus on analyzing the divisions performance and providing outputs based on this. You will also be required to assist in providing analysis for decision making purposes such as investment analysis or pricing for potential customer contracts. You will work across the organization both at an EMEA divisional level as well as across the Group globally.
- Partner with all areas of the business to understand drivers for actual, forecast and budget to assist in P&L forecasting and planning process for EMEA
- Review of month end and quarter end P&L’s
- Perform customer and vertical performance and profitability analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis projects including investment appraisal, scenario analysis and bridging analysis
- Build upon and maintain pricing models for new customers
- Participate in process improvement projects, including development and implementation of new business processes and best practices.
- Use data visualization tools to present data to stakeholders and create dashboards as appropriate
- Assist with sectoral analysis for each market that the company operates in as well as analysis on markets with expansion potential.
Competencies Knowledge and Skills
- Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Experience in an FP&A, Finance & Strategy, Business Operations, Accounting, or Sales Strategy function would be beneficial.
- Previous knowledge of MS Office Suite; Oracle, PBCS, SQL, Power BI and Tableau a plus
- Prior experience working in the technology or payments industry, a consulting organisation or a business partnering role would be an advantage.
- Financial modelling experience
- Commercial interest/focus required.
Should this role be of interest to you please email Karl Murray email@example.com or call me on 087-815437 to discuss the role further