Location: Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Salary: €45,000 - 60,000 (pending experience)
As a Financial Lines Claims Handler your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Manage a portfolio of moderate to high potential claims from coverage determination, liability assessment and quantum analysis within authority limits.
- Establish timely, accurate and consistent reserves and perform on going review throughout the claims cycle within authority limit by estimating and validating value of claims
- Demonstrate an advanced standard of technical claims competence for handling moderate to high complexity professional lines claims.
- Possess strong policy language skills enabling accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation.
- Drive cases to a timely and accurate resolution, with an absolute focus on customer service, indemnity and expense.
- Manage key internal and external relationships to ensure all key stakeholders are informed on relevant issues.
- Provide a high standard of customer service and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Professional Lines team by providing a highly credible claims proposition to our policyholders and brokers.
- Strive for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through the Quality Audit processes.
- Contribute to maintenance of best practice procedures for Professional Lines claims, consistent with global best practice.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and diary management.
- Ability to contribute effectively within a team environment and an ability to work with claims stakeholders to effectively direct claims strategy.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to respond to change and learning opportunities.
- To ensure that professional lines claims are handled in a proactive, efficient and effective manner and with an unrelenting focus on indemnity, expense and customer service.
Your Skills and Experience:
As a Financial Lines Claims Handler your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant claims handler experience, handling large portfolios of professional lines claims
- CIP qualification required and ACII qualification desirable
- Must be accredited under the Minimum Competency Requirements
- Professional experience with D & O (Directors & Officers) would be an advantage
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Meabh Connor by sending your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie or call 01 947 6253 for a confidential discussion.