Cpl are working with a Ballybofey based company who are going through a period of strategic growth, in search of a Financial Controller to join their leadership team. Working with the CEO, the role offers a high level of responsibility in ensuring that the business is producing accurate and insightful financials monthly. In what is a broad role, you will work across a range of divisions to provide insights into business performance.
This role is suited to an energetic and ambitious qualified accountant with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Preparing financial reports and commentary for monthly Board Meetings and group submission
- The preparation of suitable budgets and forecasts to aid business planning.
- Reporting and analysis of KPI performance.
- The analysis of cost and revenues and work on cost-reductions projects.
- Working closely with the CEO on business decisions and plans.
- Analysing, composing and communicating the company’s financial position.
- Ensuring compliance regarding tax submissions.
- This role is well suited to an accountant with prior experience in a Financial Controller role within a medium sized company.
- Strong generalist with excellent technical and financial controls skills set, with the ability to add value commercially.
- Good systems experience essential – ability to optimise use of existing systems.
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at both strategic and operations levels.
- Has the potential and ambition to develop and grow with the business.
Salary will designed to attracted the strongest candidates on the market and will be in €70k - €80k bracket.
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622