Our client a leader in it's sector are currently hiring a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. Super opportunity!
- Take an active role in supporting the senior finance team in supporting client contracts and analysis.
- Delivering KPI reporting to Head of finance, Finance Director, MD and Account Directors. This process will need to be hands on and actively engage functional specialists as required.
- Responsible for reconciliations on Key initiatives to measure deliverability.
- Involved in the rolling forecasting process across the division,
- Produce Board Pack information for review by Head of Finance and Finance Director
- Produce Monthly management information pack for review
- Manage a portfolio of clients as finance business partner.
- Analysis of performance trends
- Own the analysis and planning of key cost lines, to ensure that risks are identified and benefits are verifiable and measureable
- Analysis of performance trends and reporting of same to key personal for decision making purposes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen, willing and able to challenge accepted practices and processes. .
- Experience in preparing reports for senior management.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accountancy qualification with 3-5 years PQE
- Advantage if there is experience using SAP, Hyperion, advance Excel skills
For more information please call Rachel on 01 5005911 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com