FINANCE ANALYST (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
CPL have partnered with an exciting specialist in the medical device industry in Galway City for their latest hire. They are seeking to hire an experienced Finance Analyst to support the team, with particular emphasis on providing expertise for the implementation of SOX compliance procedures. You will have a background in the finance function of multinational manufacturing enterprises, with meaningful experience in SOX compliance, inventory accounting, business planning and reporting, as well as working in cross-functional teams. This is a very exciting role, which superb chances to grow your career in a fast-paced environment.
- Support new process implementation and contribute to process improvements in the finance function, as part of continued integration across the business
- Support implementation of SOX compliance procedures and partner with process owners to develop documentation and controls.
- Perform walkthroughs to test procedures, validate SOX documentation, and perform necessary remediation to ensure a robust control environment.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to coordinate, plan and execute audit activities.
- Maintenance of general ledger and analysis of business overheads and expenses.
- Assist with period close activities, preparation of general ledger account reconciliations, and business reporting.
- Reconciliation of physical inventory to book value in partnership with the external manufacturer, preparation of inventory reserve calculations, and monthly variance reporting.
- Preparation of journal entries for inventory and COGS adjustments.
- Support the business planning and periodic forecasting process for Supply Chain, R&D and Administration functions.
- Assist in standard cost development and cost revision processes.
- Assist with preparation of project grant claims, tax credit applications, and support financial administration of collaborative partnerships.
- Liaise with Tax COE function and support business compliance obligations (domestic and foreign), including tax, HCC, and statistical reporting.
- Liaise with Statutory Reporting function and external financial auditors to support preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports, analysis, presentations and other duties as required.
- Honours degree.
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Team player with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong PC skills and advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with a Tier 1 ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
- Motivated, proactive, and delivery-focused.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or email@example.com