Cpl are working with a leading Belfast based Tech company who are sourcing for a Financial Analyst to join their team. Working alongside the Finance Team, Executive Team and the Leadership and Support Teams, the Financial Analyst will develop financial plans, budgets, forecasts and analysis to ensure an efficient and cost effective organisation.
You will have the chance to be creative and have your voice heard. They will offer you a competitive salary, enable you to balance your work and life, and support you through mentoring, coaching and training programs.
- Support key stakeholders by providing ad hoc and standard reporting and analysis including P&L and balance sheet reviews, helping to ensure that financial targets are achieved
- Prepare business plans and annual budgets, building finance models and documenting assumptions and key business decisions
- Carry out complete and accurate monthly analysis of financial and KPI performance - including detailed variance analysis reporting, ensuring integrity of data and the resulting interpretation and commentary
- Coordinate and update forecasts throughout the financial year
- Work with the various organisational teams to interpret and analyse their departmental results and develop action plans
- Monitor and track resource utilisation levels; forecast expected trends to ensure acceptable levels of financial productivity and efficiency
- Prepare Research and Development tax credit and grant material
- Liaise with appropriate statutory bodies when required
- Lead and support the team in implementing continuous improvement opportunities across all aspects of finance
- Continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback to the team.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifieD
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Financial Analyst or Management Accountant role
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel eg. Vlook-ups, conditional formatting and/or macro creation and PowerPoint
- A proven ability to produce data and analyse it to provide meaningful information to the business
- Be just as good at working with people as numbers. Someone who makes a team better by being part of it and has experience of positively leading and mentoring others.
- Have a working knowledge of SAP or other accounting software
- Have experience with financial report writers such as Shaperlight
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622