Our client are growing, hence the introduction of a new team. A Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager are required for this super opportunity!
Financial Analysis & Reporting, Manager
The Finance team’s goal is to be a trusted and collaborative partner to all the businesses and functional teams that we work with, bringing business acumen, financial expertise and insights to aid decision-making and deliver value to our stakeholders. We strive to generate value through providing specialist advice and making recommendations to optimize decision making, delivering transparent processes and implementing governance and controls to mitigate risk.
We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Manager who will provide financial planning, reporting and analytics to our growing Global Business Services (GBS) operations and logistics organization in Dublin, Kuala Lumpur/Singapore, San Diego, and Sydney locations. This position will be based at our Dublin location and will report to the Sr. Director GBS Finance for the operations and logistics organization.
• Partner with the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) leadership team to provide financial planning and analysis on GBS expenses, projects and initiatives.
• Analyze financial performance and assist in interpretation of financial data and identification of ways to increase profitability, improve expense control, asset utilization and future financial performance.
• Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans and operating forecasts.
• Develop a deep understanding of business drivers to develop strategic models and predict possible outcomes and scenarios.
• Evaluate, design, implement, test and deliver appropriate reporting solutions.
• Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in developing and then analyzing KPI’s SLA’s, OLA’s for each process area.
Qualifications And Experience
• Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner and to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives with external driven deadlines that may shift during the course of the project.
• Strong understanding of application architecture, including administration, reporting, budgets, scorecards.
• Demonstrated project management experience leading cross functional and global teams.
• Exceptional writing skills, as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT or a related discipline required.
• Requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience in a finance capacity; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of related experience with running reports, performing analysis and creating presentation materials.
• Requires ability to perform advanced spreadsheet modeling and maintenance in Microsoft Excel.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Project and/or Smart-Sheet applications.
For more information please contact Rachel on 015005911 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org