As a market leader within the Irish insurance industry, one of Ireland’s largest brokerages is partnering with CPL to hire an ambitious and self-driven Financial Advisor to join their midlands based team. You will be experience in Life, Pensions, Savings, Investments and QFA qualified. You will be expected to grow and maintain a profitable book of business in this area. You will be coached to succeed in meeting and exceeding all targets when meeting both individuals and companies.
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Advise and guide client’s with regards to their portfolio in accordance with all compliance, regulations and standards.
- Manage current business and develop potential leads
- Develop strong relationships across both private and commercial clients
- Aim to go above and beyond at ever interaction with clients
- QFA qualified
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a prior role selling the Pensions, Protecion & Investments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative as business development will be a prerequisite for this role
- Proven track record in a sales/business development role
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or firstname.lastname@example.org