Financial Advisor - Insurance (Life and Pensions)
Why work with this company?
You will become part one of Ireland’s leading and most reputable financial planning companies.
- Values their staff
- Offers flexibility to suit each individual’s lifestyle
- Create opportunity for each person to be successful
- Gives the option to work either locally or nationally
- Offers extremely attractive salary
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss their financial goals.
- Give advice on aspects of pensions, life and investments products.
- Analysing financial data from clients to develop approaches for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Inform clients and answer questions about their options and potential risks.
- Keep track of clients' accounts and establish if changes are needed to improve account performance or accommodate life changes.
- Constantly building and maintaining your client base.
What you need?
- QFA Qualification minimum, CFP Qualification preferable.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding targets.
- Ability to generate own leads as well as work with a warm client base.
- The want to drive and succeed in a busy customer facing role.
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Advisor role please email me your up to date CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie