My client is a leading brokerage based in South Dublin who is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor/Planner to join their team.
You will be working alongside a team of highly experienced and successful financial advisors.
This role would suit an individual is driven and hungry for success.
The role offers great earning potential along with a warm book of leads.
- Provide a financial planning service to clients offering excellent financial advice.
- Provide full advice on life, pension and investments products.
- Analysing financial data from clients to develop approaches for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Inform clients and answer questions about their options and potential risks.
- Keep track of clients' accounts and establish if changes are needed to improve account performance or accommodate life changes.
- Constantly building and maintaining your client base.
What you need:
- QFA Qualification minimum, CFP Qualification preferable.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding targets.
- Ability to generate own leads as well as work with a warm client base.
- The want to drive and succeed in a busy customer facing role.
For further information in relation to this Financial Advisor role please contact Aimee Kelly – Head of CPL Insurance on 01 6146181 or apply here.