A new exciting role has arisen with a progressive midland based medical device business. This will suit a fully qualified accountant, top 10 trained with 2 years + PQE. Reporting to the head of finance, you will get great exposure to senior management, where you will be able to grow your career in a new exciting, dynamic environment.
- Responsible for all accounting functions including statutory accounts, tax returns, monthly management accounts, consolidation and treasury management.
- Operational performance reporting – enabling effective communication of Group company performance.
- Support the Head of Finance and Senior Leadership Team in providing analytical support and advice on commercial opportunities and management decision making affecting the business and its finances.
- Assist with providing support to Group on international tax queries (including optimum Global tax structures, Transfer Pricing).
- Preparation and implementation of the annual company budget process and align to the ongoing reporting process to assess performance across all functions and KPI’s.
- Liaising with the external auditors in respect for the year-end audit process.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA preferably Big 4/Top 10 trained.
- Experience gained within international / corporate tax an advantage but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience in Industry.
- Experience in the medical / pharmaceutical environment a distinct advantage.
- ERP system experience.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with ability to adapt to change rapidly and handling multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.
- Good team building and relationship skills with ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen essential.
- Demonstrates an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
- Flexibility to travel global.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 019476205