The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent). The role will provide the right candidate with senior management visibility within a growing and developing business working closely with senior stakeholders. The role offers the opportunity for personal and professional development with the ability to make autonomous decisions where needed.
Skills / Competencies
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with 2-3 years PQE
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-starter but Ability to work as part of a team.
- Highly organised and can prioritise task as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and well organised.
- Strong MSOffice - Excel skills essential.
- A willingness to embrace challenge and work within an evolving / changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly statutory accounts.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Management of TAX compliance e.g. VAT, PAYE/PRSI.
- Interaction with external auditors and coordination of the year end audit.
- Annual Budget preparation.
- Preparation of reports to Management and Board.
- Preparation and review of internal department policies and procedures as required.
- Preparation of client valuation reports.
- Oversight of fund accounting by independent custodians.
- Maintenance of an independent record of fund transactions on internal systems.
- NAV review and approval.
- Preparation of annual budget in cooperation with custodians.
- Calculation of Exit Tax on client redemptions with the assistance of professional advisors.
- Calculation of Exit Tax on deemed disposals.
- Management of PAYE/PRSI deductions on annual imputed distributions from client ARFs
- Cover for other members of the Operations Team (TA and FA).