Financial Accountant - County Armagh
Cpl are delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of our client who are a leading organisation based in County Armagh. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant will be responsible for general accounting and internal control including journal entry preparation, intercompany reconciliations and month-end closing activities. This role would ideally be suited to a newly qualified accountant looking to take the next step into industry from a practice environment and benefit from long term career progression opportunties.
- Financial reporting
- Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets and bank reconciliations
- Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: A/R, A/P, Intercompany Loan Statement
- Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Work to standardized procedures and internal controls.
- Qualified Accountant, with 3+ years of related professional experience within a manufacturing and/or shared services environment.
- Experience in accounting and financial systems (Oracle experience preferred but not essential).
- Experience of preparing UK statutory accounts, ideally converting from US GAAP numbers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Functional knowledge of general accounting processes
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP and ability to prepare UK statutory accounts.
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622
Key words: Qualified, Accounts, Finance, Accountancy, Manufacturing, job, role, career, opportunity, lurgan,Craigavon, Armagh, Co. Tyrone, Co. Armagh.