Cpl have partnered with a Global Manufacturing organisation who are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Cookstown. The successful candidate will be joining a high performing team in a company who have enjoyed a number of successful years in terms of profit & growth in recent times and this looks set to continue.
The role offers long term development opportunities in a stable environment where your skills will be enhanced by the experienced team around you.
- Co-ordination and preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets, forecast and variance analysis
- Preparation of the year-end accounts and Statutory Financial Statements
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds (VAT, Corporation Tax and Class 1A NIC)
- Manage relationships with the Internal and External Auditors
- Supervision of Accounts Clerks
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation including Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help to implement them
The Ideal Candidate
To succeed, you will need to hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification (candidates with lesser qualification may be consider if you have relevant experience ). Additionally you should have 2-3 years’ experience in similar role preferably within a manufacturing environment. You should be action-orientated, collaborative, have the ability to plan, organise and make good & timely decisions.
Renumeration / Benefits
The role is also offering an excellent salary and benefits package including on-site gym, cycle to work scheme, savings, pension & life assurance, and a Health Cash Plan.
For more information on this role click on “apply now” and send your CV. If you are not interested in this role but are looking for a role within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622 for a confidential discussion.