As an operations administrator your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
This role is being offered on a Fixed Term Contract (9 month) basis.
- Monitoring all bank accounts in relation to cash received;
- Posting of cash to client accounts and distribution of all relevant reports in relation to bank receipts;
- Responsible for Foreign Exchange Risk Account and Institutional Foreign Exchange Exposure;
- Cash Settlement of non-standard products within the company;
- Completion of daily reports;
- Responsible for the completion and reporting of the daily client funds calculation in accordance with Client Asset Requirements;
- Reconciliation of all main bank accounts daily, and investigate un-reconciled items in a timely manner;
- Cash Positioning – To efficiently manage all of company’s main bank account balances, funding as required;
- Provide cover within the department as required.
- A minimum of one years experience in the financial services sector;
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or Masters in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience of successfully working to tight deadlines;
- Sound Reconciliation and control background;
- Strong processing skills and an eye for detail;
- Proven team player with a flexible attitude towards work.