This is an exceptional opportunity to join a pharma multinational with significant manufacturing operations in Ireland. Due to ongoing expansion, they are recruiting a Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner (2yr FTC)
As a member of the Ireland finance team, you will provide business finance support to their plant in West Dublin as they commence production of a new drug, and expand their manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Finance Director for Ireland, responsibilities include overseeing the accounting, providing both corporate and internal financial reporting, financial planning, compliance and business support to the plant at the site. The Financial Business Partner will provide guidance and support on all financial aspects of the business to plant management and the Biologics OpU.
•Finance Degree and CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a multi-national manufacturing environment, ideally Pharmaceuticals.
• Exposure to product costing, production variance analysis and cost accounting.
• Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP Accounting and costing is essential (ECC6)
• A high level of competence working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint essential.
• Sound and up to date knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
• Be highly motivated and possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to challenge norms.
• Hands-on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proven ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 087-3732110