Finance Analyst - Newry
Cpl are sourcing for a Finance Analyst with focus on pricing and rebates on behalf of leading Newry based employer. The Finance Analyst will join an innovative organisation who develop & manufacture a strong portfolio of products that they supply globally and will be responsible for collating, analysing and reporting a wide range of financial and sales data to senior management teams.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious accounts administrator to progress their career within a thriving, high-profile business who have established a presence internationally, and promote a culture of development & support for all their employees to help them reach their career goals.
- Develop standard system produced pricing reports at a region / customer / SKU level.
- Analysing pricing trends and performance identified from these reports for onward reporting to senior management.
- Assist in implementation of new rebate toolset.
- Calculation of monthly rebates owing to customers in various geographical locations based on information provided by 3rd parties.
- Liaising with customers and sales teams on a wide variety of queries.
- Preparing month end rebates and sales reports for various sales regions.
- Preparing monthly payment runs and reconciliations thereof.
- Maintaining customer database and price lists.
- Analysing wholesaler free of charge claims for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring all internal financial controls are followed.
- Be educated to at least A-level.
- Self-Motivated and have 1 years previous experience of working in a busy finance department.
- Have previous experience in MS office applications including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Have a proven ability to manipulate, analyse and report on large volumes of data,
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and attention to detail along with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job please apply via the link below