My client, a Multinational Company in Cork has an immediate opening for a Finance Administrator for a 6 month contract.
- Track payments and due dates
- Prepare reports on finances and project status
- Enter requests to approve quotes
- Analyse contracts and costs
- Track invoices, PO's and work with Accounts Payable on any issues with payments
- Work with business and finance teams to validate budgets
- Gather vendor information and set-up up on ERP system
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Takes initiative and able to work independently
If interested in this role and/or registering with Cpl, please contact Rory Colgan on 021-494-4875 or email email@example.com with your updated C.V.