Our client has a very exciting vacancy for an External Communications & Engagement Specialist. As part of this role, you will develop and execute project communications plans which deliver the business objectives, the protection and development of the brand and the successful delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Oversee the management of the consultation process for the assigned project including clarity and tone of responses to submissions and correspondence with stakeholders.
- Proactively identify communication issues and develop plans to address and assist in the implementation of the company’s enhanced approach to consultation.
- Develop and drive the implementation of our engagement strategy and manage a range of engagement events and initiative.
- Degree in either Communications/PR or Marketing
- 4+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in external communications via social media platforms and experience of working with journalists and elected representatives.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- You will need to have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and work on your own initiative.