My client is seeking an ambitious and commercially astute individual to manage a variety of learning and development programmes for SME clients.
These are typically short programmes designed to support SME managers develop skills in many different aspects of business.
Not only will you be managing multiple programmes at any one time, you will also be paramount in designing them, identifying improvements, streamlining processes around marketing and delivery , and recruiting businesses. You will also be collaborating with many stakeholders internally and externally to ensure that the client gets the best experience possible.
If you are a strong relationship builder who loves a challenge and wants to make an impact and succeed then this role could be for you.
The focus of this role is the provision and management of a variety of learning and development programmes and services aligned to a Client Engagement Model, to a broad range of client companies. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving key activities across the department including the project management of various programmes under the short programme offer for existing client companies.
- Build strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop a high- performance approach to the provision of capability programmes/services including the use of blended learning methodologies to support client company growth.
- Manage multiple programmes at different stages concurrently
- Collaborate with sector colleagues – relationship managers - to identify and validate client management development needs and incorporate these needs into appropriate programme/services design, aligned to the Client Engagement Model.
- Support the procurement of relevant services, including the writing of tenders, in association with relevant colleagues such as the Procurement Department.
- Manage relationships with a range of external suppliers ensuring all activities are carried out to best practice standards in terms of quality, relevance and value for money, using the appropriate evaluation process.
- Work closely with colleagues from across the organisation to market, attract and recruit the right clients for programmes/services.
- Manage the budget, financial and quality assurance aspects of assigned CMD and Client Skills programmes.
- Support the approvals process which will include the development and delivery of presentations at Committees.
- Work with colleagues to manage and develop new flexible, innovative ideas to continually improve the short programme client capability offer.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the CMD and Client Skills department.
Functional Competencies (Key Skills and Knowledge)
- Understanding of the methodologies and processes involved to design, develop and implement management development programmes/services for clients is essential.
- Strong project management & event management skills with a proven ability to deliver results is essential.
- Strong research, analytical and report writing skills is essential.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment managing a wide range of tasks and responsibilities is essential.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and key stakeholders.
- Clear understanding of the phases of company growth and the challenges they face.
- Experience and knowledge of procurement and budget management.
- Ability to manage a range of external suppliers to ensure delivery of high-quality service.
- Knowledge of best practice approaches to digital marketing/branding, to support client uptake on programmes/services.
- Understanding of best practice approaches to management development and evaluation.
- A relevant third level qualification in business or related discipline is desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to work flexible hours on occasion, to support the delivery of onsite and offsite programme events. This may include early mornings or late evenings.
The ability to remain outcome and results focused with regard to business priorities and organisational goals, monitoring progress and adjusting approach ensuring delivery against the appropriate timescales.
Innovation and Risk-Taking
Actively encourages new ideas, experimentation and measured risk-taking, while always being on the lookout for opportunities to continuously improve business processes and efficiencies within the organisation and client organisations.
Problem Solving and Decision-Making
The ability to be decisive and take tough decisions about clients, people and costs to deliver sustainable results, using the analysis of information and situations to make logical and sound decisions.
The ability to provide an excellent client service focusing on client needs and building and maintaining effective personal and business relationships to advance clients’ objectives and my client’s strategy
Communicating with Impact to Influence Others
Communicates in a manner that will persuade, convince and influence their own staff and others, both internally and externally, in order to motivate, inspire or encourage them to follow a particular course of action.
Co-operates with colleagues, shares information and respects the opinions and values of staff members. Understands the skills, experience and knowledge of staff members and maximises how these can be utilised to the benefit of the department, the organisation and the client.
Embracing & Leading Change
Understands the business agenda and embraces changes for area of responsibility and for external and internal clients.
Acting / Leading with Integrity
Lives my client's purpose and values, acting genuinely and with integrity, in a manner that builds trust and engages and motivates others, placing the genuine needs of the client, the organisation, and staff ahead of personal agendas
Establishes and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues and other networks for the purpose of sharing information.
Developing Yourself & Others
Creates an environment that enables others to excel in terms of job performance.
€43,046 to €62,054 per annum contributory superannuation
Candidates should note that entry will be at the minimum of the relevant scale and the rate of remuneration may be adjusted from time to time in line with Government pay policy. Subject to satisfactory performance, increments may be payable in line with current Government Policy.
If you are interested in this role please apply or send your CV to email@example.com