On behalf of my client, a global company, I am recruiting for a European Marketing Specialist. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team with a world leading company in drug development.
In this role you will report to the Marketing Manager for Europe and you will be responsible for the marketing of a portfolio of products in the in Biopharmaceutical, Personal Care Markets and the emerging ATMP/Cellular/Gene Therapy markets.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Create and organize Content marketing for Events, e-blasts, invites, tradeshows, abstracts, advertisements, and other appropriate marketing collateral.
- Translate collateral for country needs.
- In partnership with EU Sales leadership, Product Specialist, Strategic Marketing (Brand) and Product Management teams, prioritize and implement the investment into marketing activities that deliver revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Marketing, US Strategic Marketing and Product Management to develop brand harmonized messaging and positioning.
- Measure the effectiveness of tactical marketing plans to support and achieve Company business goals and objectives.
- Develop marketing plans and action plans according to marketing and sales initiatives of the Company business.
- Implementation and co-ordination of marketing plans.
- Manage the educational events in EU to ensure quality content, strong attendance and smooth execution.
- Identify and create synergistic marketing programs that cross product and business unit lines.
- Effective use of the European marketing expense budget including good negotiating and monthly forecasts.
- Participate in vendor selection management and rate negotiation in the execution of marketing objectives.
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends and practices in the industry and preform country client and competitor analysis.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply:
- Marketing or technical discipline or related discipline
- Two years related experience or equivalent in a combination of marketing, product management, communications positions within a technical environment (e.g., biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device company, hospital, or laboratory).
- Languages: French/Spanish/English (at least 2-3 languages)
- Background: QP, QA, Microbiology and medical / Personal care / Pharmaceutical / microbial quality-controlled manufacturing exposure.
- Ability: Writing content creation skills
- Aptitude: Organizational Skills
- Experience with Pardot, Sales Force and/or Workfront is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and techniques a plus. Proven ability to work both independently and in cross-functional teams to achieve established goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call me on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671