CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client HSE, Cork University Hospital (CUH) which are seeking an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
EU Based Staff Nurses - ICU/Ward Nurse positions exist in Ireland, with a leading Government Hospital in Cork (Ireland's Second Largest City)
About the Client
- Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
- In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, 209,947out-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
Nursing Jobs, Government HSE Hospital Cork, Ireland
Interviews via Skype or video conferencing call
- Critical Care (ICU/ITU) Nurses
- Inpatient Ward Nurses - mix of cardiology/renal/haematology/medical/surgical/oncology
- In association with our client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit experienced Nurses for a major academic teaching hospital in Cork City, in the South of Ireland.
- All EU Nurses must have a min 1 years’ experience post qualifying.
- Ideally they should have OET/IELTS in place and/or NMBI registration. If not 6 months will be allowed post offer to achieve OET/IELTS for NMBI registration purposes. Offers will be retracted after this time.
- Diploma and degree qualified nurses considered
- Pay as per HSE salary scales
- Additional pay for unsocial hours
- Relocation support
- 24 Annual Leave plus 9 Public Holidays
- Emphasis on Continuous Professional Development
To apply in confidence:
E-mail an updated CV to email@example.com