The goal of an Insurance Inside Sales Executive will be to generate new business via inbound and outbound sales activity, supporting customers by demonstrating value during their decision making process. You will contact potential customers and building lasting relationships. Services provided will include a combination of sales and lead generation.
Your work will involve ethical selling in a structured, energetic and fun environment. In addition to having excellent communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
To be proactive in achieving individual sales targets including revenue, lead generation, quote creation as well as up selling and cross selling of Insurance products. Working closely with and reporting to the Team Leader, you will be results focused and your key responsibilities will include ensuring all systems and procedures as outlined by the Client are complied with. Excellent attendance and punctuality is required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
You will learn to…
- Responsible for contacting potential or existing customers and initiating sales over the phone.
- Disciplined and committed to outbound sales activity where high volume of outbound calls are essential to success.
- Using effective questions to engage customers, understand customer requirements, build rapport and close sales.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate sales.
- Use your skills and abilities to ensure the best solution for both customer and company
- Gathering and documenting customer information, relating to current services and providers.
You will need...
- Must hold an Accredited Product Adviser (APA) Insurance Qualification
- Minimum 6 months working experience in r sales
- Resilient to stress
- Amazing communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Perm contract
- Performance bonus in every month
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Employee Referral Programme
- Quarterly Incentive Scheme
- Half Yearly Stars Trips
- Site Parties
Salary: 33k (28k base)
Start date: Immediate
To apply for the role, send your CV via Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie.