As a Tech Support Analyst, you will be supporting a worldwide leader in technology management offering a portfolio of professional, cloud and managed services.
You will resolve the remote user’s IT problems by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, responding to clients requiring technical support.
- Perform installations, integrations, configurations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of various hardware and software technologies from multiple vendors.
- Email and Office365 systems management.
- Trouble Shoot Remote Access
- Configure & Manage Desktop Applications
- Remediate SAN issues
- Management of Back-up / restores services.
- Configure & Manage Anti-Virus and Malware solutions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years Industry experience of supporting enterprise level delivery of IT Technical support services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computers or another equivalent field experience.
- Previous Experience in Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of IT systems fundamentals and system management tasks.
- Strong understanding of network concepts, TCP/IP stack and common Internet protocols.
- Prior experience in a 24 x 7 Network Operations Center in a large-scale Data Centre Environment.
- Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and a willingness to learn and contribute to building a successful Technical Support Services team.
- Current industry standard certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, VCP-DC, MSCE, Security + and RHE.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent site issues and remain calm under high-pressure situations
- Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment.