They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as an escalation point of contact for policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, an advanced degree is preferred.
- Content moderation, quality analysis, root cause data analysis, moderation policy & community safety enhancement experience in social media sector.
- Good knowledge of the internet and associated technologies.
- Flexibility with 24/7 rotational shifts.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Permanent contract with the intention of conversion.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.