Engineering Systems & Procurement Administrator
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking an Engineering Systems & Procurement Administrator for the Dublin West area.
Profile of Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and administration of the site Computerised Maintenance and Calibration System on site. This position is responsible for all Infor (CMMS) Activities, maintenance of all Maintenance & Calibration Data and Procurement activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the Computerised Maintenance Management System by adherence to all relevant SOP’s, policies and cGMP requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the site CMMS
- Issue and maintain key performance metrics for the Engineering department.
- Input all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and calibration tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Ensure the CMMS is maintained correctly, verification of all data entered.
- Creation of all Equipment & Instrument Assets (Criticality Assessments / Tag Number Creation / Generation of PM & Calibration Routines)
- Maintaining the Procurement tracker from Requisition to Purchase order stage.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Engineering Purchase Orders
- Develop issue and maintain key performance metrics for the Facilities & Maintenance department.
- Maintaining all open Purchase Orders
- Liaising with Finance as required on all Vendor finance queries ensuring correct Cost Centre & GL Codes are entered for all orders Maintaining & reporting of all weekly / monthly required KPI's
- Tracking the spend for certain Engineering Budgets Filing and archiving of applicable Facilities and Maintenance documentation.
- Development of annual Vendor Service Level Agreements Development of Quality Agreements for specified vendors
- Attend Weekly Scheduled Meetings for all CMMS Related activities.
- Ensuring all Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities are carried out
Degree / Diploma in Science / Engineering
- Relevant Industry Experience
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Min 2-3 years, exposure in Maintenance, Facilities or General Engineering environment
- Knowledge / Exposure to Calibration & Maintenance Activities
- Problem Solving skills – demonstrated ability in the use of scientific methodology to problem solve.
- 2-4 years’ experience working within a facilities, maintenance, and calibration environment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with CMMS and Computerised Calibration Systems.
- Must be knowledgeable of the regulatory and GMP requirements for maintenance activities, Instrumentation and Calibration
- Highly proficient in MS Office, CMMS and Computerised Calibration Systems.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org