They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of the business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Be the ambassador of the Company’s organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English language.
- HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- In-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive and negotiable salary with benefits
- Full-time contract
- Dublin City Centre brand-new office
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.