Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client, a Mech Building Services company are seeking to hire an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic individual who is highly motivated and safety conscious. Successful
candidate will provide maintenance support to client sites’ plant and equipment and will be based in the Dublin area.
- Carry out inspection/maintenance on requested client equipment. Company runs a CAFM system to generate work
orders, PPM etc. and training will be provided if required.
- Responsible for all electrical and mechanical equipment, equipment uptime and any other equipment issues.
- Documentation accuracy, completing detailed work reports is necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment preventative maintenance are carried out both efficiently and safely.
- Provide updates to Management on all maintenance issues.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate / Diploma /Senior Trades
- Strong troubleshooting / Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for multi-tasking
- Demonstrate a high level of Technical ability
- Strong Teamwork abilities
- High level of flexibility: roster will be determined by the needs of the site and Client.(on call allowance provided)
- Good communication skills, self-starter, assertive, work well under pressure.
- Builds effective relationships.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, and fit for the role. Excellent salary with career opportunity potentials.
CV ‘s to be forwarded for the attention of Sandra at email@example.com