Electrical Systems Technician
(Based from Kildare/ Covering Leinster)
Ideal role for a recent Electrical or Electronics graduate or trade qualified electrician with a full clean driving licence
Cpl are partnering with a global leader in the provision of Ultra-Pure Water services to a range of blue chip and high-profile manufacturing companies across Ireland.
The client range includes Biopharma, Biologics, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Beverage Manufacturing as well as the national hospital laboratory networks and several well-known heritage Irish companies where laboratory testing is provided.
As a result of continued business growth, the company are now seeking to hire in a recently Electrically Qualified Equipment Technician / Engineer for their Leinster region, Kildare, Dublin etc.
This is an ideal opportunity for either a graduate, recently qualified electrician or someone with a max of 2 years’ experience to move into a new and interesting role providing Equipment testing across Kildare, Dublin and wider into Leinster.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager for Ireland, your primary key accountabilities and responsibilities will include the following:
• You will provide a complete level of service to your customers on site to include, commissioning, fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and validating all Laboratory Equipment and Applications within the Business Portfolio.
• Ensure that all Laboratory Equipment and Products are left in a safe manner for customers to use.
• Always seek to deliver “Service Excellence” and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain all records and appropriate paperwork with regard to client installations and work carried out.
• Create Service Reports for customer signature and complete all Company required paperwork on time.
• You must adhere to safety and health regulations and obligations, together with all Company Policies and Procedures with reference to ISO Quality Procedures, e.g. Work Instructions and Method Statements incorporating Risk Assessments.
• Always carry and maintain an up-to-date stock of spare parts and consumables in the Company vehicle and maintain this stock and equipment in good order.
• You must strive to maximise revenue opportunities by identifying revenue opportunities on site and by informing the Company of new site developments.
• Proactively work with the Service Operations Manager for the success of the Service Business Department, communicating customer feedback, sales and training opportunities to the Service Business Manager.
• Comply with Departmental changes implemented to improve the operations of the Service Department.
• Review technical documentation and write technical reports accurately.
• Attend training courses when required and acquire a good working knowledge of the Company's Equipment and Applications.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours in order to cope with urgent situations and an unexpected workload as well as a willingness to undertake the additional duties which may be required from time to time by the Company to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Service Department.
Additional Information & Requirements
• This role is a field service role that requires the Electrical Equipment Technician to work unsupervised on customer sites primarily in Leinster, Kildare/Dublin etc.
• Overseas travel is occasional but not often
• The Electrical Equipment Technician must demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that work is always completed in a professional and competent manner.
• The Electrical Equipment Technician takes Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility for the role and you will be the face of the company and this gives you the opportunity to build excellent relationships with your customers and to further develop the brand and grow the business.
• The Electrical Equipment Technician takes an active interest in the success of the Company and is a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
• The Electrical Equipment Technician is punctual, motivated and an organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
• The Electrical Equipment Technician demonstrates a positive approach to work and can work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
• This Job Description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
• The Electrical Equipmnent Technician should have an electrical qualification, and this is essential, and it can be either a 3rd level or a formal Trade certification.
If you are interested in this excellent full time perm job opportunity working with the number 1 brand in the provision of Purified Water Services, if you have a full clean driving licence and you are based in Leinster with at least 2-3 years previous electrical experience (ideally in a field or client facing role) then please apply or send your CV to Treasa.Prior@cpl.ie or email@example.com the strictest of confidence, we will reply to your application within 48 hours and we will arrange a confidential call to discuss the role.