They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- Ensuring a safe online community.
- Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Escalating issues outside the company policy.
- Native level Fluency in Dutch or German and English.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the quality of work.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of the internet and associated technologies.
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome).
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Berlin City Centre location.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to Dali.email@example.com and start an immediate conversation.