The company helps its customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. They modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector customers in 70 countries.
Their partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow, and VMware.
- To log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site.
- Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical troubleshooting and query research, or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group.
- Escalation and management of contacts to agreed service levels. Interaction with service desk colleagues to attain service desk SLA.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Technical skill with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Windows OS Platforms, printer hardware, Local Area Networking, Internet, or other operating systems, including iOS, iPAD, iPhone and MAC OSX would be an advantage.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Ideal opportunity for entry-level.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Leixlip, Co.Kildare location.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com today and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under years of partnership and experience, I can provide the best recruitment support.