Are you a fluent Dutch speaker looking to gain International work experience, or you just want to Kickstart your career!! Keep reading, this could be the Opportunity you have been looking for!
This opportunity is ideal for candidates that are interested in technology and like to talk to people. This role is for Technical Support Analysts and job activities include responding to clients, resolving IT issues remotely or by dispatching for onsite support.
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages (Oral and Written)
- Work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Passion for IT
- Ability to work well in a team and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team player with a "Can do Attitude"
- Eligibility to work in Ireland(EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa)
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Dutch and English languages
- Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
- Following quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Permanent Fulltime position
- Start-up Package:2,000 Euro inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation (up to 2weeks) can be organized by our team
- Training will be provided
Benefits: Free onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions,Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT, customer service and communication skills for all career paths and jobs. Come to Ireland ,Improve you language skills and get International Work Experience!
Apply TODAY !
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the role ,please contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie