Have you always wanted to work abroad, meet new people and gain International work experience? Well you can do ALL that in IRELAND!
I am currently looking for a Dutch speaker to join the Support team as a Technical Support Specialist in a Multinational company here in Ireland! As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical issues and will provide the best and most effective solution to the end customer.
We are looking for someone with
- Fluent Dutch and a good level of English
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Team player
- EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa
- Answer inbound calls and deal with them promptly and efficiently to ensure a positive experience for the customers
- Resolve customers issues using the relevant tools and systems
- Be the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Keep customers updated on open cases
- A generous relocation package, covering 2 weeks of accommodation and flights to Dublin
- Sign on Bonus of €2000
- Training provided
- Subsidised Canteen
- Fun Company Activities!
- Multinational environment
Want to gain International work experience or just starting your professional career ?
APPLY TODAY or contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie for further information.