Kun je Nederlands spreken? Can you speak Dutch?
Are you at the beginning of your career and want valuable experience in a multinational company?
Top tech company is looking for Dutch speakers. Experience in customer service is preferred, but not essential, as full training is provided.
You will be responsible for tech troubleshooting, providing assistance and support to customers by phone and email. If you like computers, you are analytical and a problem solver, this role is for you!
What would you be doing?
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems (in Dutch language)
- Answer inbound calls and emails in a professional manner
- Keep customers updated on open cases
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members
What are we looking for?
- Language: Fluent English & Dutch
- Experience within a customer service preferred (but not essential)
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Communications & Organizational skills
Conditions & Benefits:
- Salary: 26.500€ + Start-up Package (€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation can be organized by our team)
- Full training provided
- Onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sport & Social Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Working hours: 8 hours / day shift (variable shift)
Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +353 19476382