My client is currently the fastest growing social media company.
Job title: Content Moderation (Dutch Market Specialist)
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- Ensuring a safety to the online community
- Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Escalating issues outside the company policy.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and good list of benefits
- Berlin City Centre location
- Opportunities for career progression
- Berlin City Centre
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, feel free to send your CV directly to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie or submit though the link provided.