Are you determined to improve results? Are you someone who is always looking for better ways to get things done?
A major IT multinational is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Dutch speaker to join their friendly service desk as a Quality Assurance Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for consistently analysing and improving the performance of the Service Desk team.
- Monitor and enhance employee performance through coaching on quality and the desk specific requirements.
- Monitor and enhance helpdesk agent performance through training on quality
- Support the Team Leads to educate and develop all Helpdesk Agents.
- Provide backup to the training department as and when required.
- Perform, provide and complete data analysis to establish trends as requested.
- Assist Training and Quality Manager in preparing various project aimed to drive Quality and operation delivery
- Support Team Leads to establish Action Plan or Performance Improvement Plan to improve a Helpdesk Agent Calls or case quality measurement
- Provide feedback on handbook in order to enhance Quality tools
We are Looking for people with:
- Fluency in Dutch
- Strong attention to detail, great people skills, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a technical support/ call centre environment.
- Previous experience in a quality control / assurance related environment is preferable but not essential
- Onsite Gym
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free staff parking
- Relocation package for candidates abroad (negotiable)
If you would like to know more, send your CV to email@example.com or call +353 1 614 6175