- Ready to roll up your sleeve and explore the new challenge in Dublin?
- Are you a born-to-be IT sales hunter?
- Do you want to work for a business that can provide you with career development in a fast-paced growth industry?
We are looking for an energetic, experienced Market Development Representative to join in the heart of Dublin.
Who we are
The client company provides a digital transaction management platform and a digital security solution. Today their innovative solution enables more than 400,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users to measure turnaround time in minutes rather than in days, substantially reduce costs, and largely eliminate errors. With promising cloud platform, they have great working culture. Great work/life balance with inspiring atmosphere! The Glassdoor shows near perfect score on their review. They are chosen one of the top companies to work in Dublin. The office is situated in the heart of Dublin (Dublin 2). It is convenient to reach via any means of public transport.
- Outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers
- Driving brand and product awareness through regular email and call campaigns.
- Scheduling high-impact appointments with Account Executives.
- Recording prospect information in the CRM database.
- Presenting a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Have a proven track record of success in outbound sales/business development.
- Highly motivated, resilient
- Strong outbound prospecting skills
- Passionate for the challenge of targets and being able to overachieve your goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to exceed as part of a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Preferrably Bank, HR, Insurance, Financial sales backgrounds
- Relocation support (flight + a temp. accommodation)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 6 Months Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Total Rewards Compensation which includes equity grants
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments
- Learning & Development training
- And more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/) OR Phone (+353.(0)1.614.6102).