DUTCH & FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - GALWAY CITY
Galway based Healthcare business seeks to hire a dutch & french speaking Customer Service Specialist for a new role on the back of expansion. You will be responsible for primarily handling customer orders, inquiries from distributors and Sales on products, orders, etc., and achieving overall customer satisfaction. This is an excellent role in Galway's best location for a bi-lingual candidate to grow their career.
- Answers phones from distributors, distributor sales reps, end use customers, inquiries for general product information, internal customers and sales reps. Includes inputting orders from EDI, fax, phone and e-mail. Main contact for field sales and inside sales. Processes promotion requests. Responsible for providing regular and ad hoc reports to cross functional departments, such as Bookings and Shortage Report. Processes credits and coordinates returns as needed.
- Assist with coordinating shipment logistics if shipping product from multiple warehouses.
- Manages and maintains distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) in our ERP system and in our files on the company network.
- Coordinates special approvals with customers (ex. short dated product approval)
- Researches customer inquiries such as proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, clerical duties (i.e. sending faxes, scanning, filing, etc.), provides future shipment dates, etc., processes credits, runs reports as needed.
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in our ERP system. Maintain and manage customer information forms in shared company database. Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- Assist with managing the instrument tracking database in our ERP system for all new instrument and Virena sales orders. Also assists Technical Support with managing our customer database for Virena customers in myvirena.com.
- Assists Technical Support in providing customer instrument updates on an as needed basis.
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience, including order entry and order processing
- Call centre preferred
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or email@example.com