Have you heard about Pay per Click?
Are you among the best and ready to help lead a rapidly expanding company to the next level?
Looking for Start-up mentality and hunger for constant personal growth?
This is the opportunity which you want!
The company operates in the Internet Software field. It provides the IT service in more than 50 countries in various languages. More than 100 million visitors use the service. The company rapidly grows the revenue and the number of employees. It has great potential to grow your career with the brand. The Employer has developed a great environment for personal and professional development. Also, the teams are friendly and always include new staff. It's a place where one person can make a big difference and your difference will always be highlighted. The office is in the heart of Dublin (Dublin 2).
This position is responsible for the development and management of your own pipeline generated by outbound sales calls, internally generated marketing campaigns and incoming leads. This position will be responsible for prospecting and developing accounts, exceeding assigned quotas, and effectively handling the scheduling of appointments throughout the initial stages of the sales cycle. This position will also be required to support and help senior sales Rep.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas and expectations.
- Ability to present and convey information to individuals and business leaders about the products and services effectively.
- Cold calls prospecting, and cultivate leads using the internal sales CRM and other methods to develop relationships that will result in sales presentations.
- Coordinate with internal contacts to resolve issues relating to prospect pricing, discounts, deductions, product support material, and other issues.
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance
- Understand our clients’ and prospects' organizational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers
- A proven history of exceeding sales
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Eager to learn
- Target driven personality
- Must have Solid IT Sales Experience at least 3 years
- Confident with a high volume of Cold calling
- Free breakfast with free drinks
- Happy Hour during a week
- Competitive benefit packages
- Great career progression opportunities
Location: City Centre in Dublin
The final salary will be varied based on your work experience
If you have any question about the role, please feel free to contact Dali.Lee@cpl.ie