Our Client, a global healthcare company, are recruiting for a Fluent Dutch Customer Service Specialist in their office located in Galway City.
- Answers phones from distributors, distributor sales reps, end use customers, inquiries for general product information, internal customers and sales reps. Includes inputting orders from EDI, fax, phone and e-mail.
- Manages and maintains distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) in our ERP system and in our files on the company network.
- Researches customer inquiries such as proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, clerical duties (i.e. sending faxes, scanning, filing, etc.), provides future shipment dates, etc., processes credits, runs reports as needed.
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in our ERP system. Maintain and manage customer information forms in shared company database. Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- Assist with managing the instrument tracking database in our ERP system for all new instrument and Virena sales orders. Also assists Technical Support with managing our customer database for Virena customers in myvirena.com.
- Assists Technical Support in providing customer instrument updates on an as needed basis.
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, including order entry and order processing
Call centre preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in Dutch is a must
- Strong telephone skills/phone manner
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time frames
For more information on this role contact Paraic Callinan on 091507512 or email an updated Cv to email@example.com