Digital Development Representative
Are you an accomplished B2B sales pro or some who is passionate for Sales, who is looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company and a product on the fast-track?
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to develop your sales career! You will gain full sales cycle experience, acquire knowledge of the most cutting-edge technology (the future of IT) and work in a friendly, relaxed multicultural environment.
Our Client is one of the largest technology and consulting employer on a global scale and they are expanding their EMEA Dublin office. Currently 4000 employees in Dublin in the Digital Hub and European Inside Sales HQ Office. Our client has an ambitious advantage to sell some of the world's most creative IT solutions & their Digital Development Representatives (DDR) have many fortunate opportunities to work with customer acquisition and the customer retention/relationship process.
For new talents, they are providing a start-up competitive package:
- Up to €3000 in relocation assistance for candidates relocating from abroad
- Salary: €55K-65K OTE (70/30 spilt) - Depending on experience
- Investment in your personal development and career progression
- Brand new state of the art Digital Sales Centre located in Dublin 15
The role as Digital Development Representative is B2B sales position focusing primarily on opportunity identification (OI). You will be seeking out and finding new business/new buyers for our client to progress and close.
The role entails:
Inbound Request Management
- Respond to requests for Chat/Contact Me during early sales/marketing stages
- Nurture early-stage clients/prospects through multiple touches until fully validated
- Warm handover to appropriate seller (Client Exec or Business Unit specialist)
Outbound Relationship Management
- Identify and profile potential prospects, for example by monitoring users liking or sharing of our content and understanding their role/responsibility based on LinkedIn profile
- Primary focus on New Client Acquisition (NCA), Enterprise and Commercial Top accounts
- Develop lists of prospects based on behaviour. Partner with the content team to create custom content to support outreach activities
- Research prospects’ social footprint, and find ways to develop contact (eg following on LinkedIn)
- Nurture prospects until ready to hand off to the appropriate seller
- Minimum 1 year of Sales Experience or 2 years in a business development role with a track record in achieving personal business target
- Strong Sales acumen & demonstrable prospecting capabilities via Digital Channels especially telephone
- Skilled working in a fast-paced selling environment with the ability to interact with “C” level and IT buyers across a wide range of customer types
- Can translate business pains into business solutions & work with the internal teams in an effective way to find the right solutions for clients
- Goal-oriented; maintains a sense of urgency in a deadline-driven setting
- Ability to leverage resources throughout the business to solve complex problems
- Fluent both written and spoken DUTCH well as in the English language.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a short motivation to: Cecilie.email@example.com