Job Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched correctly upon receipt, resolving customer financial queries, documenting and taken action accordingly where payment is not received.
Fluency in Dutch is essential for this role
- All aspects of collections regarding debtors ledger
- Resolving customer financial queries via phone, email, fax
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with market contacts re customer queries
- Managing overdue payments
- Documenting all collection activity
- Escalation and follow through of any issues occurring
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- Part qualified accountant / accountancy exams taken is preferredbut not essential
- Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- AR experience preferred.
- Credit activity experience preferred.
To apply or to learn more about this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must hold an EU passport and must be currently living in Ireland to be considered.