Dividends Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
My client, one of Ireland’s most prestigious firms, now have an exciting role for a recent Graduate with one year’s FS experience
• To ensure all dividend currency, EFT/BACs, taxation and share elections are made with the Company registrars in an accurate and timely fashion.
• To ensure all dividends received are recorded to client accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
• Reconciling all control accounts and rectifying any outstanding positions on a daily basis. To provide management information reports and Key Performance Indictors on a weekly basis.
• To assist other team members at peak times with the various functions of the Dividends team and to prepare for these peak periods by undergoing regular cross training.
• To learn the various aspects of the Client Services department as a whole.
• A good knowledge of Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
• A record of providing excellent customer service
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Problem solving skills
• Experience of successfully working to tight deadlines
• Strong processing skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Up to €28k doe
• On-site gym