Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for a small nursing home in West Dublin. This is a small nursing home in West Dublin where a short-term vacancy is arising in mid-September.
Our client provides care options for individual care needs and work in consultation with the residents to ensure that the right choices are being made. Services include Long Stay Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Focused Care, Respite care, Convalescent Care and End Of Life Care.
As Director of Nursing you will have responsibility for full oversight/management of the home.
- Must be active on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Minimum 6 years post graduate experience required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Care of the Older Person required
- Recent management experience essential. (can be CNM or ADON experience)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138