Director of Nursing, Louth
In association with our clients, Cpl Healthcare are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for a Care of the Older Person facility in Louth. This role would ideally suit an assistant director of nursing or a current director of nursing looking for a change.
To qualify for this Director of Nursing position you will need:
- Current registration with the NMBI
- At least 5 years’ experience in Care of the Elderly
- At least 3 years’ experience at a senior Management level
- Post- registration Management Qualification desirable.
- Ideally hold a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or related field.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience meeting HIQA standards and requirements.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
- Knowledge and experience with financial administration
The Director of Nursing will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the delivery of a high standard of person-centred care to residents within the home, by nursing and care staff. Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded. Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice are consistent with HIQA standards and standard policies within the nursing home.
Apply today in confidence to Aoife O Driscoll at +353 21 494 4866 or by email on email@example.com