Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for the role of Director of Nursing for a major city centre Dublin hospital.
- In this role, you will play a lead role in the delivery of high quality healthcare services.
- This is a senior management position with overall responsibility for the strategic direction and clinical management of the hospital’s nursing service.
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the requisite energy, enthusiasm, clinical, leadership, administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office.
- The role will involve a high level of professional leadership and financial and resource management.
- Quality and Patient Safety will be to the forefront of the post and the post-holder will play a key role in this area.
- 10 years post-registration broad clinical nursing experience
- 5 years nursing management experience at a min of CNM2 level, 3 of which must have been in an acute setting.
- Must have completed a recognised course in Healthcare Management, preferably at Masters level or equivalent
- Have proven clinical, managerial and leadership skills with an ability to communicate, negotiate and be influential.
- Be registered or eligible to register on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours as required to ensure deadlines are met
Closing Date for Applications: Nov 14th 2019
All enquiries to: