Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are hiring for a Director of Nursing to oversee a positive and focused environment to support the provision of excellence in resident care. This role will lead a multi-disciplinary team of 160 professionals in the delivery of all aspects of clinical and care management to our residents Marymount. This leadership position will also ensure the delivery of a quality assurance program to support strong governance, continuous improvement and a culture of learning at Marymount.
- Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland [NMBI]
- Have a minimum 10 years post registration nursing experience consisting of at least three years’ experience nursing older people and 7 years nursing management experience.
- Strong clinical acumen and judgement to support the provision of the highest standards of resident centred care.
- Educated to Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality & Qualifications of Ireland (QQI) in nursing or related field.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
Closing date: 30th September 2020
How to Apply:
For further information, please email your CV and NMBI registration Number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on (Ireland) mobile 087 679 7695