My client, who is expanding the Advisory practice is seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business. Currently we are recruiting at Senior Consultant to Manager level for our Operations Transformation team.
Our Operations Transformation team delivers globally integrated Operations service offerings to our clients, including:
- Operating model strategy, design and implementation
- Business Performance Management (BPM), Re-engineering (BPR) and Improvement (BPI)
- Business Operations Transformation enabled by technology – i.e. RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, IoT, Blockchain and AI
What We Expect
Working in our Operations Transformation practice, you will
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Contribute to the Operational Advisory practice development specifically in the areas of operations, thought leadership, marketing activities and training
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Essential Skills And Attributes For Success
- 3+ years total experience – gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering business operation change/transformation projects in industry
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and client focused
- Innovative in approach
- Strong facilitation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Educated to degree level
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage more junior consultants
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt an advantage
- PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Keen interest in Industry 4.0
- Experience in Business Process Management tools, e.g. Aris, Blueworks, Minitab
- Knowledge of one or more of the following – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath
- Preferred Industry experience: Utilities, Life Sciences, Public Sector & Consumer Business
- A strong work ethic
What We Look For
We are looking for ambitious professionals who can demonstrate experience of significant business transformation to work across multiple sectors. We are seeking individuals with consulting experience or individuals who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
If interested in this role please contact James on 01 614 6049 or Email email@example.com